Marcela Vega is a litigation attorney. She has represented companies and individuals in commercial, civil, criminal, labor trials and administrative matters related to public institutions, including antitrust matters. Mrs. Vega has specialized n the realization of corporate internal investigations and compliance investigations in Chile and abroad.
- Before becoming Of Counsel at Bofill Escobar, she worked at Bofill Mir & Álvarez Jana; Philippi, Yrarrázaval, Pulido & Brünner; and Figueroa & Coddou Attorneys.
- Former Legal Manager of BH Compliance, where she directed the first certification in Chile of a crime prevention model in accordance with Law No. 20,393 on criminal liability of legal entities.
- Universidad de Chile, LL.B. (summa cum laude).
- Universidad de Chile, Diploma in Criminal Procedural Reform.
- P. Universidad Católica de Chile, Diploma in Competition Law
- Professor of Legal Clinic at the Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez.
- Teaching assistant to professors Julián López and Jorge Bofill for an Oral Litigation course given by the Universidad de Chile.
- Member of Libertades Públicas (Civil Liberties) A.G.
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association where holds the position of Judge at the Ethics Court.
- She is included in the list of arbitrators of Center of Arbitration and Mediation Santiago.