Mrs. Silva has focused her professional practice on regulated markets, construction, and the development of highly complex infrastructure projects. She has served in important positions in both the public and private sectors. Over the past two decades, Mrs. Silva has led policies and legislation debates regarding public works concessions, construction, natural resources and drinking water services.
- Attorney of the Chilean Chamber of Construction for 10 years.
- Attorney of the Association of Public Works Concessionaires.
- Subsequently partner of a law office.
- Chairwoman of the ENAP (Chilean Oil Company) Board of Directors, a position she held until June 2020.
- President Sebastián Piñera appointed Mrs. Silva to become Public Works Minister (2012- 2014).
- Undersecretary of Public Works (2010-2012).
- Universidad de Chile, LL.B.
- Board member of Barrick Gold Corporation and the drinking water utility Aguas Andinas. In the past, Mrs. Silva has been on the boards of electricity generation companies.
- Advisor for the Center of Arbitration and Mediation of Santiago's Chamber of Commerce (CAM), Chamber of Infrastructure Policy (CPI) and the Center of Studies and Investigation (LYD).
- Member of Women Corporate Directors and the Chilean Construction Law Association.
- Founder of the ESE Business School Círculo de Directores (Circle of Directors).
- Recognized as one of the 100 Women Leaders Award in 2013, 2016, and 2019.