Associate of Bofill Escobar Silva since 2017. He has focused his professional practice on the resolution of complex conflicts, focusing mainly on litigation before ordinary and arbitration courts. His experience has led him to participate in the development and execution of various judicial and extrajudicial strategies related to disputes regarding shareholders conflicts, corporate governance, hostile takeover of shares, and other numerous commercial conflicts.
- Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez, LL.B (2018)
- Universidad de Chile, Diploma in Securities Market Law (2020).
- Teaching assistant of Law and Business, Business School, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez (2019).
- Teaching assistant of Politics and Institutions, Faculty of Economics and Business, Universidad Diego Portales (2013).
- President of the Student Council, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez Law School (2014).
- President of the organizing committee at the first “Discussion and Legal Dogmatic Days”, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez Law School (2014).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.