Andrea has focused her professional career in litigation on criminal matters, acting before criminal trial courts and before Santiago Court of Appeals. Her professional practice includes representing clients in complex litigation both as victims and as defendants.
- Abogada asociada Harasic & López / López, Escobar, Del Río (2013-2017).
- Public defender at Public Defender’s Office (2017-2019).
- Ad-honorem academic secretary of the Commission convened by Chilean Ministry of Justice to propose modifications to the current Criminal Procedure Code adequating it to the proposal of a new Criminal Code.
- Universidad de Chile, LL.B. (summa cum laude)
- Universidad Alberto Hurtado, Diploma in Criminal Law and Criminal Procedure.
- Post-graduate diploma in Criminal Law and Criminal Procedure, Universidad Alberto Hurtado.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Valparaíso, Post-graduate course “Criminal Law and Criminal Procedure Update in times of Covid-19” (2020).
- Ad honorem academic (Instructor) in Procedural Law Department at Universidad de Chile.
- Teaching assistant of the Litigation in Criminal Procedure course at Universidad de Chile (2016 to present).
- Teaching assistant of the Criminal Procedure course, University of Chile Law School (2015 to present).
- Teaching assistant of the Civil Procedure course at Universidad de Chile Law School (2011-2016).